12 July 2007

ROOT CANAL - THE DAY BEFORE

So, I've finished two antibiotics and almost two weeks have passed and tomorrow is the big day. (I was given an extra week's reprieve for good behavior!) Friday the 13th is root canal day. My expectation is that my last visit to Dr. Root Canal was much worse than tomorrow will be and hopefully he won't let me down. As my cousin told me, I was toxic with infection last time I was there, which is why I came home, took the antibiotic and Aleve and slept all afternoon. I felt horrible all weekend, and on Sunday had a chipmunk cheek as a war wound. That swelling lasted most of the week. Now that I have all these drugs in my system, I'm sure that tomorrow's procedure will go smoothly and the worse of it will be an achiness from holding my mouth open for an hour or however long it takes him to work his magic.

No comments: