17 January 2008

DIDN'T MEET PHILIP

My day went according to my plan, with very few changes. I took the 9 am ferry, did blood work, and saw the doctor after getting a complete exam from the new nurse practitioner and saying good-bye to Eileen who is leaving for a new job. Then I called Target in Silverdale to see if they had my medications so I wouldn't have to wait at the incredibly slow pharmacy at UW and they did, so off I went to meet Steven for lunch at Zeek's. We had a fabulous pizza lunch and he went back to work and I drove back home with a quick stop at Target to get my Rx. I didn't make it up to University Village, but that is okay, maybe next time.

And I didn't get to meet Philip, but I will say that at least he followed through and made the appointment with the doctor and radiology on the correct day in February so I'm cutting him a little slack.

No comments: