26 August 2007

ANNIVERSARY OF ANOTHER SORT


This is an anniversary that probably only I care about, but it was one year ago today that my life changed so dramatically. It was one year ago today that we thought we were living a normal life. Then at 6:30 in the morning, I had that first seizure in my foot. That was the beginning of it all. The first symptom that something was wrong. The first trip to the emergency room. The first stay in the hospital. The first tests to be done. The phone wires started lighting up but there was no news to report because no one knew what was wrong. Today is the anniversary of the beginning of it all.

One year later where are we now? So much has happened and it is all so positive. Most importantly from my perspective... I'm feeling great and we are all living on the west coast. The rest of the details are insignificant. I'm starting on a new career path and trying to live life to the fullest each day which is all any of us can do.

No comments: