14 November 2006

I AM B-A-C-K ! ! ! !


Two weeks after my surgery and I AM BACK HOME and it feels s-o-o-o-o-o G-O-O-O-O-O-D !!!!!!!

I traded in the robe for the hat and I'm ready for the next phase of this little adventure.

I'm feeling great and progressed so well through the rehabilitation phase that I was discharged a day early. We start our daily ferry commutes tomorrow with the official kick-off of radiation treatments beginning Thursday. Apparently Wednesday is the "test" run. I'm willing to make the extra trip to make sure they get it right!

While I don't recommend having a brain tumor, I strongly recommend you travel from anywhere in the country to the UW Medical Center in Seattle to have it removed. They are the MOST INCREDIBLE TEAM! WHEW! I'm so lucky!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

Bernie!
You look great! I knew this little blip wouldn't slow you down. I've mislocated your edress, the old one I have isn't right. I am keeping you in my prayers.
Donna