13 October 2006

Happy Happy Birthday Mom!

I know you didn't ask for this for your birthday. Hey, you probably didn't even want one of these things at all. Maybe the thought didn't ever cross your mind one way or the other. Even beyond that I'm sure that you are going to love getting a birthday present that requires your constant attention.

So, here it is: For your birthday, I got you a blog. This blog in fact. That's why it's got your name at the top (all that can be edited if you come up with a catchier title). You aren't just getting a blog though. No ma'am. This blog comes with strings attached.

Here's the deal. I made two blogs. One for you and one for me. The challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to post on this blog every day. Even on Sunday. You do that and I'll do the same. Below is a link to my blog (don't laugh, it isn't as fancy as yours yet).

http://stevenmumbles.blogspot.com/


Make sure you take a gander at that because my first post is dedicated to you.

No comments: